I’ve spent a month chewing on everything I could reach, and all that effort has finally paid off. Today I have a tooth! I can’t really see my tooth yet, but I can feel it. It’s sharp.
Getting this tooth has been a frustrating process. I would see a toy and think, “I should play with that.” And then suddenly I’d be chewing on the toy and drooling prolifically. Everyone kept asking if I was teething. Well, the proof is in the pudding. Which, by the way, I’m no longer restricted to, because I have a tooth. So enough with the pureed broccoli already.
I’m excited to see what I can do with my tooth, and how this all plays out. But I’m also a little nervous. Is my tooth retractable? How big will it get? Will I stop chewing on everything? And why are my parents describing my tooth as my first tooth? Isn’t this one enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment